Friday, August 30, 2013

Just a quick update

Gentle readers,
I'd like to thank you all for reading this far and assure you there is more to come shortly.

I just wanted you to know that I have not abandoned either this project or this blog.  Its been a busy week as we all prepare to return to school in the fall.  In addition, I am writing a new chunk of code for TwoDEngine as I wasn't happy with the first Networking implementation.

This new Networking framework will have multiple levels, with the simplest being a game session manager.  This game session manager will be implemented both as a peer to peer system for LANS as well as having one or more socket server based WAN implementations.  The first release will be the peer to peer driver which I am hoping to have finished by the end of this weekend.

So, please bear with me and i promise there will be much more to come!

Thank you all

Professor K

No comments:

Post a Comment